61% of small businesses who don’t offer benefits say they don’t because they can’t afford them.¹
Offering voluntary insurance is an ideal way to help these business owners offer a comprehensive benefit package. And an excellent way to grow your business, since nearly 60% of voluntary new sales is start-up premium.²
Solutions for growing businesses
Principal Life Insurance Company has products and services tailored to growing businesses:
- Voluntary coverage with as few as 5 enrolled employees
- Employer-paid coverage with as few as 3 enrolled employees
- Guaranteed coverage with 5 or more enrolled employees
- Discounts on employer-paid coverage when offering 3 or more qualifying coverages, including voluntary
- Education and enrollment tools, plus 24/7 online benefit management
Watch this short video to learn more. Or check out our marketing materials for growing businesses.
For more information
Contact your local group insurance office for help marketing voluntary benefits to growing businesses.
¹ 2010 Small Group Study: A LIMRA Consortium Study (available to sponsors only)
² 2010 U.S. Worksite Sales Report, Eastbridge Consulting Group