Short Term Medical Coverage
A Remedy for Life’s Hiccups
Our Short Term medical coverage is the remedy for those temporary hiccups in life — and it works much better than drinking water upside down. You can choose to enroll for as little as 30 days and up to 185 days.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who is between jobs or laid off
- Anyone just graduating from college
- Anyone in probationary period for group coverage
- Dependents no longer eligible for your plan
- Anyone in need of an affordable option to COBRA
Who is it not for?
Short Term Plans do not meet the Affordable Care Act’s definition of a Qualified Health Plan. Individuals covered by a short-term medical plan may face a tax penalty for not having qualified coverage.