L. Ron Bruchet
Ron’s our resident morning person. He’s up before the early bird and the worm. He’s living proof that being an early bird has distinct advantages — for you. He can evaluate your needs, find the right insurance match, and wrap it all up before most people have even had their first cup of coffee.
• More than 15 years of experience consulting with businesses
• Past Chairman of Thurston County Chamber of Commerce
• 2010 Graduate of Leadership Thurston County
• Board Member of the United Way of Thurston County
• Serving on the Capital Campaign Committee for SafePlace
• Active member of NAHU (National Association of Health Underwriters)
President & Owner, Consultant
Nate loves his sports and has passion for his local teams. When he is not spending time at games, he loves skiing and other outdoor activities to clear his head from the hustle of daily life. For every ounce of energy and passion he gives to his teams, he gives even more to his clients and is obsessed with doing the right thing for them.
Over 9 years in the insurance industry
6 years’ experience as a Sales Executive specializing in Association Health Plans
Board Member of the Everett Hoop Club
When not “doing benefits” you will find Krysia outside – in the garden, on the beach, in the lake, on the slopes, a day hike someplace or at classic car shows. As long as there is no roof above her head, she is happy! She brings that same “the sky’s the limit” to her consulting, always searching for the best benefits at the best price for her client’s best fit.
• More than 29 years in insurance benefits
• More than 25 years providing client management and
• 25 plus years background in COBRA, ERISA, and other
Federal Compliance Legislation
In her spare time, Heidi spends her time driving her kids around to Beach Volleyball tournaments or chipping away at home projects. Having goats, dogs, chickens and a few acres of land to manage equates to a long to-do list, but she enjoys every minute of it.
Heidi Heikkala is a Redmond native and started her first business as a Professional Organizer prior to stepping into the insurance world. But once she began her journey as an Employee Benefits Specialist there was no turning back.
Heidi has over 15 year experience in helping with Employee benefits and individuals with their Medicare needs and is excited to see what the next 15 will bring.